Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gooey Pumpkin Butterscotch Brownies

Are you sick of pumpkin yet?

I sure hope not.

I am in disbelief that in two weeks from tomorrow I'll be sitting around the table at my uncles eating for hours upon hours. I just have to get through one more week of school until I'm home free next Thursday for 10 days of doing absolutely nothing. Of course the next week of school is going to eat me alive with tests and papers, oh yay.

But in the mean time, I will just stare at these and drool.


Gooey Pumpkin Butterscotch Brownies
adapted from: Picky Palate

Ingredients:
1 family size brownie mix
1/4 Cup water
1/2 Cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 bag butterscotch chips
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
1 1/2 Cups canned pumpkin
1 Cup butterscotch ice cream topping

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Tin foil and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
2. In a bowl mix brownie mix, water, oil, eggs, chips, pudding and pumpkin. Mix until well combined. 3. Pour mix into prepared pan.
4. Pour 1 Cup butterscotch ice cream topping over brownie mix and swirl with a knife. Pour remaining 5. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center.
6. Let cool for 1 hour before removing from pan and cutting into squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment