Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A sentimental post

It's hard to believe that Christmas break is already over, it feels like yesterday I was counting down the minutes until my last final was over. Break was filled with lots of good food, friends, family, laughter and a trip to sunny Florida!

As I drove back all I could think of was two years ago the same unfamiliar drive my parents and I took for the first time to move me in and start my new journey. The drive was full of hope, nerves and one anxious girl. Now I can do the drive without even thinking about what turns and roads to go down. This journey has been everything I could have wished for and more.

Welcoming us back was another big win for the basketball game and finally being able actually be at the game and not having to watch it on TV. Followed by a night reuniting with our best friends, who are graduating in May. So scary. We are treasuring every minute we have with them since our time is limited, which I don't even want to think about because the boys have made our past two years so memorable. I don't even want to think about next year without them!


And finally, Happy 2 Years to my best friend. It was fate the way our paths crossed and without you, I don't know where we would be. It's scary how alike we are. Very scary. There is never a dull moment in our lives and I can't imagine life without you. I love you soOoOOo very much, especially because you put up with me when I'm in 5 year old ADHD moods :) I know there your fav ;)

Two years ago I made the biggest decision of my life and haven't looked back once. It's funny how things have a way of working out for the best.

1 comment:

  1. not nice to make your roommate cry before bedtime!! love you times infinity, don't know WHAT i would do without you or your 5 year old ADHD moods :)

    ReplyDelete