Sunday, September 2, 2012

Honey-Mustard Salmon

I think this was the first meal I cooked in forever this summer. One weekend I was here alone, Tay and Kitty deserted me to go home and I had to work so I was stuck here all alone. My mom, dad and Lootie came for a visit and came bearing the new Everday Food so obviously I had to check it out and snap pics of recipes I wanted to try. Super easy and quick weeknight meal!

Honey-Mustard Salmon
source: Everday Food

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons honey
4 teaspoons dijon mustard
3 tablespoons champagne or white-wine vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 pound boneless, skinless salmon filet, cut into 4 pieces

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss onion with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and bake 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, stir 1 tablespoon vinaigrette into breadcrumbs. Coat fish wih 1 tablespoon vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Top the fish with breadcrumb mixture and add to sheet. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment