Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cheesey Zucchini Pizza

Supply Chain Quiz
Finance Test
Supply Chain Test
Marketing Test

So far away still. I cannot wait until Thursday at 6:20. I will be the happiest camper alive. Also probably the most sleepy camper alive, but alas all my tests will be over.

I knew I said I'd fall off the face of the earth this week but naturally I am wide awake.

Easter Sunday I went into a chocolate coma. Then went into an allergic reaction coma. Okay maybe not a coma. But like my lip was pretty darn fat. But the Easter Bunny brought me an ice cream marker attachment for my Kitchen Aide. Can't wait to play with it all day Friday. WEEEE.

I made this pizza a few weeks ago when we had E over for her birthday. I want some in my tummy now.


Cheesey Zucchini Pizza

source: Eat Live Run


Ingredients:
Pizza Dough
2 large zucchinis
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
salt
pepper
red pepper flakes


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Dust baking sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
2. Grate the zucchinis and press with paper towels to soak up the liquid. Mix the zucchini with the mozzarella cheese and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
3. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Work the pizza dough onto either the pizza stone or baking sheet. Spread the ricotta cheese on then top with the zucchini mixture. Add some pepper flakes if you're feeling adventurous (I did, it was a great addition!)
5. Reduce oven temperature to 450 and bake pizza for about 12 minutes or until crust begins to turn golden and cheese has started to bubble



1 comment: