Friday, February 10, 2012

BEST DAY EVER.

I have the best parents. In the entire land.

Sooo this afternoon Mariah and I were peacefully in our rooms eating lunch, watching TV when there was a knock at the door. I peak out and say was that our door? She said I think so. We don't get many knocks, usually it's the girls next door. So I prance downstairs thinking nothing of it and it's the UPS man with one very large package. I take it from him and see Kitchen Aid on the side of the box and immediately starting screaming. Mariah comes running down to see what the commotion is and asks if that's what is really inside. That would have been a cruel, cruel joke if it wasn't. So we tear it open and what do you know, inside is a KITCHEN AID MIXER. The kitchen tool we have been pining over for forever. We both scream and literally tears of joy is going on. Teresa comes running over because of all the noise. I am in shock. Still. This is not real life. So I call my parents, freak out some more with them and now we are searching the internet for our first recipe. It must contain the words "in the bowl of a standing mixer..." BECAUSE WE FINALLY HAVE ONE!!!!

This was the best surprise of my entire life. I had absolutely NO IDEA that they were planning this.

Thank you so very much momma and daddy you two are the best. I can't wait to play with my new toy and make delicious things! You guys are amazing in more ways than I can count and always know how to make me feel like the most special daughter in the entire land. I love you both so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment