Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

Three, make that four, real life not sugary sweet treat posts in a row? Who am I.

Don't worry we've still been busy in the kitchen. Mainly Mariah. As in a loaf of pumpkin bread and a loaf of homemade wheat bread busy.

Me? I made a batch of boxed brownies tonight. In 12 minutes. Brownies take 25-30 last time I checked. Sometimes it pays to have the worst oven in the world. Other times, your sweet potato fries burn.

It's officially my weekend and I did all my homework. Go me.

Dinner tonight literally took 10 minutes tops. This is the easiest recipe in the world and perfect for nights I have class until 6:20 and I'm starving.


I whipped up some guac real quick when I got home (I even used my cool new tool I got for Christmas that takes the pit out and slices it for you, it's magic!) and heated some corn and we called it a night.


Crockpot Chicken Tacos
source: Chocolate Therapy


Ingredients:
1 envelope Taco Seasoning
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Jar of Salsa


Directions:
1. Pour in the salsa and taco seasoning and mix together.
2. Throw the chicken in and mix it all around.
3. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low for 6-8.
4. The chicken should shred nicely when done!

(It's a bit blurry, I was hungry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment