Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kale Chips

This is what happened when I went on a search for kale for our pizza..

 
We didn't even put a dent in it on Tuesday so I decided to make Kale Chips because I've been seeing them everywhere and needed to see what they were all about. We never eat chips here, in fact the only time I eat chips are when I'm home and I could probably eat the whole bag because I haven't had them in so long and I remember just how good they are. 


The first time I made these I went a little crazy on the salt, but try two was better.

Kale Chips 

Ingredients:
Kale (cleaned and cut)
Olive Oil
Salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Put kale on a baking sheet, drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until crisp!

These aren't exactly the most photogenic things.. but their tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment