There's some nights when all I want to do is hit up Campus Food.
And some nights I just make up wild and crazy concoctions.
I had this one night at school. Then recreated it the other night for dinner for my mother and I.
The kitchen was filled with smoke. Good thing the alarm didn't go off.
And good thing it was super tasty.
Grilled Vegetable Naan Pizza
2 pieces of Naan (we used whole wheat)
Any vegetables you'd like (we used cherry tomatoes, zucchini, onions, peppers, mushrooms)
Salt and PepperBlue Cheese (you could really use any cheese you wish, but not feta-doesn't melt..been there done that)
Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
1. Slice up your veggies and coat them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Grill veggies until tender.
3. Place the naan on the grill to get nice grill marks.
4. Pour olive oil onto the naan (side with the grill marks) and brush to coat.
5. Add a generous amount of minced garlic and spread around.
6. Place your grilled veggies onto and crumbled cheese.
7. Throw the pizzas onto a baking sheet, under the broiler until cheese melts.
8. Splash with balsamic vinegar and serve!