Turkey and Feta Burgers
source: Picky Palate
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 Cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, jarred in olive oil
1/2 Cup fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
Pinch of Kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper and Lawry’s Garlic Salt with Parsley
Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise:
1 Cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil, drained
Hamburger buns, split
1. Heat oil into a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Place turkey, feta, sun dried tomato, spinach and seasonings into a mixing bowl. Mix until just combined.
3. Form patty’s and place onto a cookie sheet. Once all are formed, place batches in hot skillet.
4. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through (depending on size).
5. Place mayonnaise and tomatoes into a bowl; mix to combine.6. Spread mayo over rolls. Top with a burger and spinach.